- Age: 60
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in biology, Union College, Schenectady. Graduate of the General Electric financial management program.
- Career: Twenty years at General Electric, lastly as manager of finance for locations in Binghamton and Valley Forge. Eighteen years at St. Lawrence University in current position.
- Family: Married to husband, Brian, two children ages 26 and 24, and a granddaughter, 5.
- Last book read: “Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy’s Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back,” by Todd Burpo and Lynn Vincent.
John D. Martin, location manager for Alcoa Primary Metals, Massena.
- Age: 47
- Hometown: Elkins, W.Va.
- Family: Married, wife, Beverly, and five children ages 18-24.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from West Virginia University, Morgantown, and a master’s degree in applied behavioral science from Bastyr University, Seattle.
- Professional: Alcoa, 26 years, most recently was plant manager in Warrick, Ind., before moving to Massena to take current position in October 2010.
- Last book read: “The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: Follow Them and People Will Follow You,” by John C. Maxwell.